Tuesday, August 18, 2009

*sigh*

To everything there is a season, a time for every purpose under heaven: A time to weep, a time to laugh, a time to mourn, and a time to dance.
There is really nothing that I would like to share today. No problems to ask for an advice from nor gossips to flare around. This is just one of those days that is tormenting enough that you do not know what you feel and you do not know what to think either. My friends call it "winter blues" though there ain't no snow or heavy rain involve. *wink.
Have you had days like this too? Its kind of frustrating how your focus and determination on something to wear off just like that, much more if you are aspiring for a long forgotten goal or wanting to accomplish an overdue i-need-to-do-this list. Some of my colleagues share the same emotion as I have too and I think I'm normal. LOL! I notice during this time that spiritual journey is also at its latency, people tend to just sit back on whatever they feel and withdraw themselves unto the One pruning them to be better. I must say I'm lucky when I have friends to tell me that " simba ra kulang ana" ( church visit ) when I feel "blue" though I go to church on Sundays.
But more than anything else these "winter blues" gave me so much gratification for the one responsible for my being because when I had these blues, it'll made me cry, it'll made me realize what are really important to me, it made me think what is there that needs to be done, and finally it'll just make me feel better after all those crying mode. Funny yet people never realize the goodness this will bring us.
So therefore I conclude that "winter blues" were made to set forth on going emotions and rekindle those which are soon to be gone. And that crying even for men isn't at all something we have to hide.
Cry if its necessary. Then smile! Celebrate life.